Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hot Enough For You!!!!!

Is it hot enough for you yet????? I passed my hot enough last Sunday yet the thermometer just kept going up...today it has gone down just a smidge...I can't wait to jump in the pond...a few more chores and then I submerge till the sun goes down...I like to swim laps at the gym but now that the summer heat is here I swim in the pond...even this water is getting a bit warm so I may have to hit the salt water in Narragansett Bay for the next couple of months especially if this heat continues...

I have included a couple of garden photos that I hope will "cool" you off...



Try to find a cool spot....don't forget your pets and the older folks you know....I have yet to receive a call from any family member or friend regarding my well being...so it is safe to assume I am still considered not old enough for a "lifeline check" call...
Elizabeth

No comments: