Saturday, September 20, 2008

Entered the Martha Stewart Blog Contest

I entered the Martha Stewart blogging contest this morning...I realize my blogging skills are not that sophisticated, I still get a lot of pleasure out of blogging. Living in Rhode Island makes sharing photos and experiences easy as this is such a beautiful place to be every day.

Yesterday we went to Mystic Connecticut and stopped for a coffee. As we were leaving the coffee shop I spied this truck with a window box attached to the front of it...can you believe this...absolutely wonderful...

My husband took the photos...glad we always have our camera with us...this sight is simply a smile maker!

When you have a chance be sure to visit Martha Stewart's blog site...it has a lot of wonderful photographs and you will be sure to learn something there as well.

http://www.themarthablog.com/?rsc=todaysidea_Homepage_Homepage

Elizabeth

No comments: