Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Things I Refuse to Eat


I love to cook, I love to eat my own cooking, I love to eat other people's cooking and I love to eat at a restaurant...I think I have a pretty good palate and it includes a wide variety of foods. But then I got to thinking about what I don't like but even more what I won't eat...that means what I refuse to eat...

I was able to come up with my list quickly...why...because I know exactly what I will not put in my mouth...ever, never, not happening.

THINGS I WILL NEVER EAT

Anything so spicy hot it burns the skin off my lips.


Reptiles...and if eels are not reptiles include them into this category.



Anything from the neck up...

or anything from the knees down



Nothing that still has a heartbeat or is physically moving...


No internal organs...


No male or female reproductive organs...


Will not eat anything with curry powder in it.

So that is my list...not long, not complicated, not hard to adhere to.

Elizabeth

No comments: