Friday, September 21, 2012

Is This Really Necessary

I like to eat an apple almost everyday especially when the local farms start picking.  I do take stock in the old adage "An apple a day keeps the doctor away" and "Apples are natures toothbrush".  Also they just taste good eating one out of hand.  While a good piece of pie is delicious and my apple crisp is sought out by certain family members...eating just the apple as is the best way to go. 

But the frustrating part of all of this is those stinking labels they plaster over all the fruit these days.  It took me seven (7) attempts to remove that little tiny label...REALLY?!  And then they wonder why people don't eat more fruit?!  Is it not possible to make a label that comes off with one good pull...these labels are as bad as those labels on things you by from Home Goods...aren't they the worst?!  No the apple labels are worse really!


Seven tries and I finally was able to remove the label off my little apple!

Okay my moaning and groaning is over...now I have to get those seven little sticky pieces off my thumb...wash the apple and I am good to go "brushing" my teeth and keeping the doctor away as I eat my crunchy pomme.
Elizabeth

No comments: