Monday, August 6, 2012

July 4th 2012 Celebration - Part Two

Hope everyone enjoyed the group photos as much as I did....the next few photos are of this year's grill masters...Whitney and Kevin.  They did a fabulous job and everything was grilled to perfection...they even took special orders which I for one appreciate as I love my hot dog burned.  I must note that with everyone helping out, I have little to do on the big day.  I am truly grateful for every one's help...this day is always successful because everyone helps out...




It was so hot around that grill that both chefs hit the water after  they finished up!



The next group of photos are related to the good food we had the pleasure of devouring...everyone contributed.  There were salads of all kinds, delightful appetizers and desserts galore... no one left hungry.  We are a family filled with good cooks.



Natalie making the rounds with the annual strawberry shortcake desserts.   It is always to fun to watch Bill Arnold and Bill Grimes eat their shortcake(s).  These two guys always always come up to me with huge smiles on their faces and give me a special thank you for this treat.  I honestly don't think I know of any fellows more appreciative of this sweet treat than them...they make putting this dessert together all worthwhile!!!!!  




Seth was given a special treat by Bill Derby...you need to know only one word as to why he is smiling ear to ear
BACON!!!!!


Next are photos of the pond and water activities...personally I had a hard time getting out of the water that day...it was so refreshing.
















I am going to close this entry at this point...my plan is to make the next entry in a couple of days...the group of photos are of everyone just doing their thing.

Elizabeth

No comments: